• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing doesn't seem to be working for me

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a bug / glitch or something. After the newest updates, it doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. It lets me paint over something, and then it stays, and nothing happens at all.Screenshot 2021-10-29 205237.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot with Layers panel visible and all tool options in the Options bar below menus? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can do that. I did actually get it to work.. sorta. It works if I zoom in or out, or if I move whatever file I'm working on. It must be lag that is causing it. Also, when I use the Magic Wand tool, it lags too.. and I don't see anything selected unless I move the file or zoom in / or out, then I see what has been selected, but even then I don't see the selection "moving". All I see is black dashes - - - , not moving, just staying still.  I didn't have either of these problems until I did the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, did that, and restarted photoshop and it still has the same problems with the spot brush and magic wand. The quick selection tool works a little bit better for me because I can see the selection without having to zoom in / out but it still does not move, I only see --- standing still. Could it be that my computer might not be able to run the newest photoshop..?  It was doing fine before this, no lag, so I'm not sure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the attached screen capture and try to Deactivate Native Canvas

warmly/j

2021-10-31_07-07-07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry it took so long to get back. I have done what was suggested above, and still the same problems. Lot of lag, and even when I try to use the text tool, it lags and I can't even see what I'm typing. Not every tool on photoshop lags, so far the only ones that I can see that does, is the two I said above and also the text tool. Could this be a problem with my computer not being able to keep up with the latest photoshop? This happened right after the update to photoshop, before that, I had none of these lag problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines