• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot healing in video

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the spot healing brush for a video. The edits show up while I'm in Photoshop, but they don't save when I render the file as a video. Is there any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BridgetM724 

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop and Windows? How are you exporting it?

Does this happen with all files?

We're here to help just need some info.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s the 2021 version. I’ve tried selecting both the layer and the video group and then clicking render as video.

Get Outlook for iOS<>
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released
in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact
this office by phone or in writing.

CUSA18A7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I got that. Would you mind updating Photoshop to the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the spot healing brush for a video. The edits show up while I'm in Photoshop, but they don't save when I render the file as a video. Is there any way to fix this? It's the 2021 version of Photoshop, and this problem occurs with all video files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @BridgetM724 

I see you already have an ongoing thread on this issue. I am merging it with that thread, and we can discuss it ahead there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines