Spot healing issues?

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to use an image to create a puppet for Character Animator. While in photoshop I am creating layers with the various face parts. When I go back to the main layer and try to remove the mouth, nose, etc with the spot healing brush tool it does not seem to work? How else can I alleviate the mouth and nose for Character Animator? I just want a blank face with the same skin complexion etc.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to post a screenshot of your screen including Layers panel. Without seeing that, I can only guess some of the potential causes:

• Do you have a new layer selected and Sample All Layers in the Options bar is not selected?
  • Are there other layers above the main layer where you're removing features that are obscuring where you're removing the features?
  • Do you have an active selection somewhere else besides where you want to apply the spot healing brush?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines