• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stamped visible [2020]

Enthusiast ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some 3reaso today the keyboard sequeence, (Ctrl+alt+shift E), merges my layers down to one instead of creating a stamped layer at the top of my layers. I tried resetingg PS to the default and reset the keyboard shortcut to no avail. 

Has anyone else had this issuee???

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Very sorry about that. I jusat found out my keyboard software updated behind my back and applided a setting. Once disaabled everything worked as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For trouble-shooting purposes, what happens when you press and hold Alt and select Merge from the panel menu?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very sorry about that. I jusat found out my keyboard software updated behind my back and applided a setting. Once disaabled everything worked as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked!  Thank you.  I wonder why they took that option away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this issue and it's very annoying I'm trying to layer and edit my photos but every time I stamp my visible layer it literally merged everything in to one 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines