• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange issues with tablet + brushes

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st issue: when I double tap quickly, it will switch to my previous tool. How do I disable this? A drawing tablet is unusable with this issue.

2nd issue: whenever I switch brushes, the pixel scaling changes to that brush's original size. But I want the pixel scaling to stay at the one I was on already, like 100px for example.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First issue - sounds like you need to change the settings on your tablet.

Second issue - you need to save your brush as a new, custom brush to keep the new size. Brushes always default to how they were saved / created.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not my drawing tablet. There are no settings on the Wacom tablet that say "Double tap = undo" 

And the brush thing is just stupid. There has to be a way to keep the size as default when switching brushes. It's such a basic thing. How did Adobe miss this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my wacom set to double click if I double tap - what are your settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what my settings are. They're so messy I can't locate anything like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well... I think that is your problem. I don't know how to access the settings on a PC. On my mac I have to go to my system preferences to set my wacom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines