• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

strange phenomenom

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so strange but I was editing an image and when I flattened the image this image in yellow of someone appeared out of no where in the upper lefthand corner.  Does anyone know who this is (reminds me of someone famous but I can't figure out who) and why this might happen??  I went a step back in my history and it disappears and then when I go back to the flatten image step is reappears.  I haven't done any screen shots or anything of this image.  I just can't figure this out.  Has anyone had a similar experience??weird phenomenom .jpg

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cropped the image, made it greyscale and adjusted the tones. Does this help identify who it might be?

output.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance you could post the original file for us to review?

Have you reviewed the Channels panel? Are you seeing something odd other than the standard RGB or CMYK channels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines