• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Rendering Issues

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone has come across this issue, please, how do I fix it?....

Yesterday, Photoshop has decided that when I make a change, It won't render. I have to turn the layer off and back on to view, not only the change, but the whole image.  

So this first image is what happens when I zoom out. To view everything normally, I have to turn off the selecteed layer and turn it back on.

bnies813_0-1683336408772.png

This second image was me trying to adjust a layer mask. I DID NOT ERASE. That's the paintbrush tool. I was painting black to smooth out the layer mask. Again, to view what I hid, I have to turn the layer off, then back on.

bnies813_1-1683336513028.png

I don't know what's happening, or how to fix it. I thought it was my VERY FULL recycle bin (I had 250gb sitting in my recycle). I emptied that, but it did not help. Under "Technology Previews" "Older GPU mode" is deselected and "Deactivate Native Canvas" is enabled (per suggestions I saw in other posts).

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@bnies813 try enabling "Older GPU mode" and restarting Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines