Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Strange system pauses since 22.4.3 update

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 22.4.3 I experience cursor pauses when I switch into and out of Photoshop. Gonna roll back to the previous version for the time being.

Mac Big Sur 11.4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB

Wacom Driver Version 6.3.41-2

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem also occur when you use the mouse? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @italosan 

I'm afraid I don't have a mouse to test this, I just uas a Wacom Intuos which I imagine is pretty standard for PS. I've just gone back to 22.4.2 and the pause has gone.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm the bug, even with the mouse.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm the bug, the mouse pointer loads too long when opening or closing files and photoshop itself. Also MacOs if you keep Photoshop open inherits the wrong pointer for the whole system.

There are strange "stalls" during operations with unnecessary loading.
I went back to the previous version, fix this serious bug.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DocFel
Thanks for confirming this … often with odd behaviour such as this, I find it very hard to convince the developers that there is a problem. FWIW I also get a very similar problem with the latest versionof Cinema 4D R24. In the past when I've experienced cursor and navigation issues I've had it confiormed that it was down to the latest version of Qt (https://www.qt.io)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try in v. 22.5? the problem has been solved? Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't tried the latest update yet. I rolled back to an older version and haven't yet felt any need to update to the latest release. Maybe I'll try it later and feed back. In the meantime, maybe ask Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines