• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student prompted to pay for PS despite access to licence

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if this is the correct place to post my question but since there is no simple way to open a support ticket with Adobe, here i go.

One of my students has access to a variety of Adobe software through a group licence we, as a school, provide to our students. This particular student is -each time upon starting photoshop- prompted to pay or start a free trial version of photoshop. However when i remove photoshop from the student's pc photoshop is available under the software within his licence in adobe creative cloud? Furthermore the student is able to use inDesign with no issues under the same licence.

I have tried to remove the program and all associated registry keys. After which i reinstalled the program on the student's laptop, only to once again be prompted to pay up or use the free trial version. Any ideas as to why this occurs and how it may be resolved are more than welcome.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you (presumably) have an enterprise license you must not try to use the regular customer service - they aren't trained in this. Instead, use the Admin Console to raise a support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines