After one of the recent PS updates I noticed an annoying glitch in Photoshop with my Wacom stylus.
If I have part of the image selected (with Lasso/Marquee tools) and then try to move the said selected part (with Move Tool) a small distance, it snaps back to original location when I complete the action (rise the stylus from the surface).
Sometimes it works as intended and doesn't snap back, but most of the time it snaps back. This is wrong and unusable.
Please fix this!
Or, if this is a "feature", how do I turn this nonsense off?
- View > Snap and View > Snap To are both off.
- This only affects operations with stylus. Doing the same with mouse is fine.
- Photoshop is updated to the latest version (24.1.1).
- Windows and drivers are updated to the latest versions.
- I'm using Wacom Cintiq 27 QHD.
- This started happening after one of the last PS updates, so something was changed/broken in one of those updates.
Here is a video demonstration: