• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylus won't draw on photoshop (XP pen artist 12)

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My stylus won't draw on photoshop. It works on other applications I tried (paint, aggie.io) but not on photoshop. It registers me clicking so I can select different tools with the stylus but it wont draw, I thought maybe i was being dumb and lest the opacity down or something but no I can draw with my mouse. I set my stylus button to left click to see if it worked and it did leave little black dots where i clicked. My tablet works completely fine on any other applications. I am thouroughly confused any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue right now.   Did you ever figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Deco 01 V2 works the same. everything works but I cannot draw, rease or anthrnk related to brushes. Just installed latest drivers yesterday, there was new set released the day before. I tried total delete everything and start from scratch still nothing. Then I turned off mouse but boundries were ignored. I could use it and it works but I have to keep re possitioning the pen to get my curser where it needs to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines