Subscription status Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me, I cant figure this out. I have scoured all through the forums to find a solution. I always end up with this same message.

"Are you connected to the internet?

We can’t verify your subscription status.

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide."

I am desperate to get this fixed. Someone please help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone in the future that may need an answer to this, I have figured out a solution. Go to control panel > user account > manage accounts > create a new account. Make that account an administrator. Log out and log into that account. Go to control panel > programs > programs and features . Uninstall the problematic applications and then re-download them again on the original account. Bit of a wonky work around but it worked like a charm. I hope I can save someone the 3+ hours it took me to fix this. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. I have had that issue. In my case it was my router that needed rebooting. I discovered that by going to my sister's and all worked fine off her wifi, but not mine. Lately, just closing the program then reopening solves it, but maybe I'll try your method, as most often it's Bridge where I get this message.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines