• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suplantacion de identidd e istalaron un software no deceado

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me instalaron un software no deceado como puedo hacer que lo eliminen  y devolver cualquier archivo que se aya guardado en mi dispositivo 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Experiment , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what translated text looks like: "I installed a non-deceado software as I can get it deleted  and return any file that is already saved on my device"

What is non-deceado and what is your actual request? Can you further explain your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bojan Živković google translates it better than for forum translator

"I had unwanted software installed, how can I get it removed and return any files that have been saved to my device?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unwanted software installed? Is it Photoshop plugin or similar? Is that software related to Adobe product line? Can you provide us more info? What files you want to recover? Files processed by unwanted software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines