• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Info

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have previously posted on this matter as part of another bug posting (LUTs), but no one has picked up on my the System Info 'bug': so I'm reposting.

I'm on 23.2.2, running on an Intel i9, 64Gb, 12Gb GPU system. If I ask to get a system info dump, Photoshop freezes and the Win Task Manager says 'not responding'.

I've tried deleting preferences and starting a fresh: but the 'bug' remains.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour or, even better, has a solution?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @davescm also freezes when run as administrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who knows how to read the ZXP log files? What app must one use. The file info sites on the net only talk about the scenario when a ZXP file is used as a carrier for an extension, which therefore requires a very different type of app just to read the contents of the file, and not run any processes to integrate the data in a utility extension ZXP file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines