Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tap moving next file, enlarged position issue

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
With multiple images enlarged and opened in Photoshop, when I press cmd+tab to move on to the next image, the previous image's enlarged position, not the last enlarged position, is maintained in the next image.
For example, when I open several pictures of people, zoom in on the screen so that they're full of shoes, put the screen up to show the head in the first file, and then move on to the next image, I don't see the shoes, I see the head.
It was fixed to the last position before, but I want to know how to reset it. Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to Window>Arrange>Match (zoom, position, all).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you tell me which one please?

i'd try all of match option, but it matched same location or center of image.

hope you teach me more information. thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your images the same size dimensions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its same size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the shoe in the same position in each photo, you should be able to move your visible image to the proper x y coordinates then go to Window>Arrange>Match Zoom first then Match Position and all the other documents should end up in the same x y position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other documents will not move automatically or match zoom if you change anything. You'd have to run the Match process each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines