• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text cursor size

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the text cursor size? I can see how to change brush tips, etc., and of course the size when online.

But my eyes are getting pretty old and I am having trouble seeing that I-beam looking thing that is the text cursor. Whatever I do in Windows settings does not affect Adobe products,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As of now there is no way to increase the size of the cursor icon that appears in the text window in Photoshop. It can only be increased when you increase the font size, however, I'm sure that's not what you're looking for. (Please correct me If I'm wrong).

You may suggest this as a feature for a future update here by posting it as an idea and our product team might look into implementing it into Photoshop. https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you can't change the size of the Text tool cursor.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines