Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text cursor

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community

Since the update 2021, the text cursor does not appear to select the text. I already uninstall PS.

Do you have a solution for that ?

thank you

Yannick

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is irritating, just because its a known issue does NOT mean the issue is SOLVED! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link hasn't helped me resolve the problem.  It's affecting my work and I need to know a work-around for this problem until it has actually been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For three days I haven't been able to complete a project due to text not appearing when you create a text box.  No cursor appears and nothing is recorded on screen.  Not the first time it happened unfortunely don't remember how I resolved this before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had the same problem. I would hit the Type Tool, and it would show up in the layers, but there was no text on the document. However, I discovered that the text is there, but it's several inches to the left of the cursor, generally off the document. I've been trying to figure out how to fix it, but I seem to have all the right settings. Maybe someone else has had the same issue and knows a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well... here's an update. I just rechecked the Character window. I found that the type indent option was set at some large negative number. I don't know how it happened. However I reset it at 0 points and all is normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines