Thank you so much Adobe.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I would like thank all of your developers for delivering such exciting featres every year. You are awesome.

Appreciate the effort, they put in. Recently i was trying out the 'colorize' neaural filter for photos, and suddenly have realized that it works for videos too. Its such a wonderful thing to colorize old B/W videos from archives. However, i have observed that, if the intensity of the shaodw changes in any frame, it also changes the color of the objec where the shadow is cast. I have attached a sample which  will better describe the problem. I am really confident that you are gonna fix that in up coming releases, I'm just counting days before you fix it. Happy winters, Merry christmass in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Soumya,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We will definitely try to get better with each release. Stay tuned and reach us whenever needed.

Thanks,
Ranjisha. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines