• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The brush cursor is invisible on the gray areas.

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the gray areas the circle of 1px is black so almost invisible. I can no longer edit properly! I'm on Windows 10 PC with an 4K 3840x2160 screen. Does anyone have the solution ??? In fact, the problem is that my circle cursor is black on gray areas and I would like it white for better viewing.
I have the same problem as on this video but with all the photoshop versions.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also report this over at

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

where adobe wants us users to write up bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is a post for this problem : https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-make-the-brush-cursor-easier-to-see-too-th... (updated the link to the current site)

But no answer from Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That post is closed. [Removed by moderator] getting done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you speak to ADOBE about this issue. I made an image to highlight the problem. It's a question of cursor thickness in the black version. It's too thin !Photoshop Brush curseur.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why [removed by moderator] is no one addressing this since years at Adobe? I had to stop work for a few years sadly only to find out that you cannot even work with PS anymore. Not only is this dangerous for your eye health I got sever nausea after a few days of retouching with this cursor now. And I even cannot select and install a proper version of PS because this was introduced like 3 years ago. This is really insane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing gets done. Update upon update, nothing. That is a major issue and[Removed by moderator] gets done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Site is closed. No one cares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the feedback site has been merged with this very forum, you can find and vote on the discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-make-the-brush-cursor-easier-to-see-too-th...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you. They have been looking into that issue for the past 3 years. Result: Cricket sounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iMac - Monterey 12.2.1 / Photoshop 23.3.2

This is somewhat ridiculous that a serious tool display issue has been sitting on the backburner for so long, without even a peep from the dev team.

I urge any of Adobe's beta-testers, software engineers, dev team... even one of their receptionists, to open Ps and try to use the brush on any midtone heavy image and attempt to see what they're working on without popping a bunch of blood vessels in their eyeballs.

Give your users the option to control the color and thickness of the Brush Tool cursor... Please! While you're at it, add a hot key function to display a color mask inside of the brush, like in Lr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines