• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The guides are not displayed in the Photoshop 23.1.0 update

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The guides are not displayed in the Photoshop 23.1.0 update, being activated.
I have the native canvas disabled.
Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-07 a las 8.19 copia.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Are they selected in the View > Show Menu? 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1641573424338.png

If they are checked, let's make sure there's no stale setting which may be causing an issue:

Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly? If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

if the display option is activated,

I have managed to solve it by deactivating native canvas, now if I visualize the guides perfectly.

Thanks,

Greetings,
Tenllado Studio

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-07 a las 17.41 copia.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TENLLADOSTUDIO ,

If you can re-activate the native canvas, does this problem still happen, even with Jeff's recommendations for Grid Viewing? Want to see if we have a real bug here to look into. If you do have the issue, it would be helpful if you could send along your System Info (which you can get from inside Photoshop's Help menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they selected in the View > Show Menu? 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1641573424338.png

If they are checked, let's make sure there's no stale setting which may be causing an issue:

Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly? If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Photoshop 23.4.1 - MacBook Pro -  Catalina 10.15.1

PROBLEM IN PANEL w/ GUIDES not orientating correctly:  Image > Canvas Size...

When increasing canvas size, all old versions of Photoshop kept guides in place, centered.  That was great!  Please keep this!

Now, the guides automatically shift to the top & left of the new canvas when I increase canvas size.  I need guides to remain in the center of the page.

I have orientation in canvas size panel set ("anchored") to  the center, so new document bounds increase around the original center.  However, the guides shift up & to the left.  I've tried clicking on the center of the "anchor"  canvas image in  size panel to hopefully fix this, but it does not.  It does not matter where I anchor the image to, the guides always shift up to the top left.  

Very annoying / work-driver-- and finding guides are not snapping (even when I have snap to guides checked).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I connected to VPN, I restarted Photoshop & now it works as old versions, keeping guides in center... weird!  Maybe there was an update today?   Trying to set this post to "resolve" or delete it but can't find way to do that.  Please close this issue.  Thanks, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UGH, this keeps happening... I now have to restart Photoshop connected to VPN every time.   ANNOYING.... this issue is NOT resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines