• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The latest Photoshop 2022 release 23.3.0 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Photoshop 2022 release 23.3 keeps crashing. The previous release was working beautifully. This latest release is practically unusable. After I load Photoshop and work in it for a few minutes, it just crashes or crashes/and quits.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

One thing to try: Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

One thing to try: Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have been having the same issue for the last few days. I am unable to do s you recommend as a crash box comes up as soon as the programme opens. I have updated the programme and windows and i havev sent in numerouis crash reports

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff: your suggestion seems to be working; I went to 'Preferences>Performance' then clicked on 'Advanced Settings' then unchecked 'GPU Compositing', restarted Photoshop and now it's working fine. 

Thanks again, 

Joel Norris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultuiogbbd1e36x We released 23.3.1 update. You could try updating to that and then uncheck  'GPU Compositing' - I believe a change we made fixed this without disabling this setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines