• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Photoshop beta is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're happy to announce the first release of the Photoshop beta.

What is the Photoshop beta?

Photoshop beta is an exciting opportunity to test and provide feedback to the Photoshop team about stability, performance, and new features inside of Photoshop before they're fully released.

The first beta release will be light on new features and additions, and more will come in future beta versions.

We're so excited to share new features with you and get your early feedback. We'll be making improvements to the beta program over time and have a lot of cool things in store.

Who can use the Photoshop beta?

Photoshop Beta is for customers who want to share their feedback directly with Adobe by testing new fixes and features during product development.

Since you have a Creative Cloud Plan, you can install the Photoshop beta using the Creative Cloud desktop app in the Beta apps tab on the left.

• Find Photoshop (Beta) in the Beta apps tab of Creative Cloud desktop and simply click Install.

image.png

How do I provide feedback on the beta?

Head over to the Photoshop beta community to provide feedback, report bugs, and request features.

Come join the discussion!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it equivalent to Photoshop PreRelease Program? If not, what's the difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kukurykus this new app, Photoshop (Beta), is available to any Creative Cloud customer. Those who have been selected for the Prerelease program and signed an NDA will have certain capabilities "unlocked" within this same app.

Our vision is that any customer can use Photoshop (Beta) to get up-to-the-minute access to bugs and certain features, while other features will be restricted only to those who have signed an NDA and are part of the Prerelease program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found it's not on the list of available communities: Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not exposed on the list itself, but you'll be able to find it if you use the search at the top of that community list @Kukurykus 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I found it earlier in no time, but it could be put there for other possible Beta users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the beta menu button last week now it has dissappeared for no reason. I have uninstalled all adobe products including Creative Cloud. I still do not have a (Beta) option. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. ;(((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography plan (Photoshop and Lightroom) does this mean I will not be able to acess the beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a public beta, it will be available through your Creative Cloud app.  Update the CC app.

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-beta.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm on an Enterprise plan (access to all Adobe apps) and I don't see the Beta Apps option in the Creative Cloud app. What gives? I've updated everything, including the latest CC app update too. Is it only available in he US? I'm in Canada...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fixed. Beta was blocked by our system admins. They sent me a new package installer for Adobe CC that allowed beta access and the menu magically appeared after installation.

As a side-note for anyone newly browsing the beta list – I was shocked to see a new beta for Adobe InDesign, Premiere and Illustrator, but these betas don't have AI features just yet, so keep your excitement firmly fixed on Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! This could explain why I can't install it.

I'll contact my sysadmin.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO menu for Beta apps in my creative cloud. And with a search, the results all say the same thing: "click on beta menu on left". It is not there. What's the dealio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually just resolved my beta menu issue by contacting our IT department. They had beta access locked out for all users on our Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise plan. I guess you can either unlock users from betas, or just work around it by sending a new install package for the Creative Cloud app for that user that allows for beta access. I just reinstalled Adobe CC (just the CC app, not the entire app suite) and I was good to go. If you're on a similar setup I would suggest contacting your system admins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Taking that route now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My version of Creative Cloud doesn't seem to include the beta option. I tried clicking on the link provided online (Firefly website) to download it but it doesn't work. I include a capture of my screen.

FerHaus1_0-1685408973182.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading some posts, mine is probably a problem that my sysadmin should solve.

Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed your instruction, but my Creactive Cloud doesn't show "beta apps" under catergories section.  Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your CC app up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran an update check within CC and only LR needed and update.  Should I uninstall CC and reinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem, but it turns out that my license is for educational institutions and therefore not eligible for the beta program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines