• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The problem of over-measured capacity when saving files

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A phenomenon in which an image modified by moving one object in another file is saved with a file capacity of 10 times or more of the original capacity when saving

When saving a file, there are some parts where the file size is measured excessively large. I want to know what is the cause.

janee_0-1637805341644.jpeg

janee_1-1637805381689.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not downloaded or checked your files, but one possible cause:

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/06/metadata-bloat-photoshopdocumentancestors.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not follow what you wrote. And the jpeg imags ine your post are very small.

A phenomenon in which an image modified by moving one object in another file is saved with a file capacity of 10 times or more of the original capacity when saving

When saving a file, there are some parts where the file size is measured excessively large. I want to know what is the cause.

????

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines