• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The subscription fee was charged 9 days before the end of the subscription that I did not sign up fo

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem. I signed up for a free subscription for 7 days, it was May 7, after the free subscription expired on May 15, my subscription was extended. I don’t know at what cost it was renewed, because I didn’t have the required amount on my bank card and I completely forgot about this subscription back when it was free, and after that, just on June 5, for unknown reasons, it became clear to me, the subscription fee was withdrawn 9 days before its end so that I could not get my money back for it. I want them to figure it out and give me my money back because I really need it. I canceled my subscription and took the receipt for payment and attached it. I also attached a check from my bank card. 

[Attachment removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Attachment removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, read and answered by forum members who are not part of the Adobe organisation. We cannot answer or resolve account or subscription issues. Please contact Adobe customer care.

Note though, the terms of a trial require termination before the trial ends or the trial is automatically converted to a subscription.

I have removed your screenshots as they contain personal information that should not be shared in this public forum.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines