• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The update on Photoshop about 2 months ago is making my Actions not function properly or at all?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An updates for Photoshop about 2 months ago is giving me issues with my actions, they do not work properly or at all, I was back and forth with Adobe till I finally had an Adobe Technician tell me to use an older version of Photoshop and when a "NEW" update comes around that will fix the issues with the Actions????

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these actions that you created or downloaded?

Did you audit them to make sure menu items, panels, etc. have not changed?

Keyboard shortcuts, menus, etc. could have updated breaking your actions.

Do the default actions work? If so, I would go through step by step and confirm the personal actions work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like help, you would need to explain the issues with concise descriptions, step-by-step and screenshots of the actions panel with all steps expanded and the panel wide enough to view all content fully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is actual problem? What does not work, what issues you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines