• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error loading the global navigation experience

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it me? Or is contacting someone from Adobe is seemly impossible. I'm sure there has been a chat service or at least a telephone number. I didn't really want to post to a forum... seems a bit of a cop-out on Adobe's part. 

I'm trying to login to adobe.com download the invoices for my plans on a PC.

After entering my email address and authenticating via the app... I just get a blue spinning circle and eventually the errors:

"There was an error loading the global navigation experience." Or “Unable to load data – An error occurred. Please try again.”

Every route result in the same. I've tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox all result in the same. I've cleared cache, cookies, restarted. I’ve even tried a different computer in a different location. 

I’d really appreciate any help or at least confirmation that someone else is having the same issue. It’s really frustrating, for the past 3 years downloading the invoices was a 3 minute job if that!

Thanks.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gah! This is obviously the wrong forum. Apologies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be working now. Perhaps there was a hiccup when you last tried. Are you still having trouble accessing your plan page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still getting the same result. It's been like it for the past two days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines