• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

third party plugin I paid for is now gone in PS 23? need to have my plugin back...

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid the third party plugin (PluginGalazy.plugin) was working fine in PS 22 but now in PS 23 not there? what is going on?   I must have my third party back in for my work...  Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Just found out that my Mac mini upgraded to Ventura updates.  I noticed that Rosetta was off. I turned it on then I reinstalled the plugin software.  It is all working fine..  Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most plugins traditionally install in a version-specific directory. So with a new version, it must be reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just found out that my Mac mini upgraded to Ventura updates.  I noticed that Rosetta was off. I turned it on then I reinstalled the plugin software.  It is all working fine..  Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines