• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails of previous work missing from home screen

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. No previous work showing on home screen. How do I roll back the latest update because it seems this wont be sorted at anytime soon. Latest update....

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @beardedheron 

You can roll back using the CC app. This is a bug and has been reported to Adobe. If you stay with this version, you can go to File > Recents as a workaround.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane

Even if I go to recent the file thumbnails don't appear. I'm on Adobe 2021 will there be a fix shortly, or can I delete the update. I work with 5 different versions of a file. It a real problem that I can't see the versions I'm on. Going to recent files doesn't help. 

Neil

Sent from my Huawei phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @beardedheron 

As a user who does not work for Adobe, I cannot address the timeline for the fix.

There is a thread on the feedback forum that the developers will see and you can add your comments to Adobe here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/recent-work-not-showing-home-page-has-nothing...

Until Adobe fixes the bug, you can:

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines