• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline Photo Animation

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm Vikas. I've an issue that I'm not able to render photo animation created from Adobe photo shop timeline into mp4 video. Is this due to deficiency in system requirement or any other reason? Hence attaching video & file. waiting for reply . Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to make your videos public. On a hunch, though, based on your name I'd say that this is this weird issue with non-English names blocking Adobe Media Encoder. Make sure all your files and folders involved in the rendering only use basic characters with no accents and special characters and see if it renders then.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AALA CREATIVE 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines