• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Today my Photoshop 23.2.2 tools are responding very slowly.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23.2.2 tools are responding very, very slowly. Very delayed response. Just started today 3-25-22. I am on a iMac 2017 i7 40GB ram and have not had this problem before. I have not installed and new software or devices. I rebooted my system but no change. Help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Boston KC, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you since been able to get Photoshop tools to run better? Have you tried to reset your preferences yet? That usually clears out most problems. More info here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-reset-photoshop-pre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jain Lemos, thanks so much for your fast reply. I reset my preferences and all is well once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Terrific, so glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines