Tool problem in photo shop

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i feel kinda stupid but i want to make a staright line from one point to another point and then i did it the line is thic and then gets really thin and i want it to be all the same size across. how do i fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lisaw53733732 

Did you change your zoom to see if it's a screen issue? How does it look when you change the zoom to 100%?

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? And what computer are you on (Mac or Windows) and what operating system?

How are you drawing the line? With the line tool, or with a brush? Are you using a drawing tablet? If you have your brush preferences changed to create a narrow to wide brush stroke, this would cause the line to not be even all the way across.

If yu are drawing the line with the brush tool, you can go in and change the parameters in the Brush preferences, and turn of Size Jitter to stop the line from changing size. Then try clicking to set the first point, and move your mouse to where you want the line to end, and hold down the Shift key and click again. This will give you a Straight line (Hopefully with no size change)

Let us know if that helps!

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If nothing above helps pleaase post screenshot to ilustrate your problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines