• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar Flyouts Not Working Properly Since 24.2.0

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3 monitor setup.  My left monitor that I run Photoshop on is a Wacom Cintiq 24HD.  It's been this way for awhile with no issues.

When 24.2.0 got installed a week or so ago, problems began with the tool bar flyout menus if the app is full screen.   When I hold down a button on the left toolbar the flyout menu appears on my center monitor instead of the left (wacom cintiq.) It doesn't even have focus so I can't see it unless there is nothing obstructing it's view on the middle monitor.

If I take photoshop out of "maximize" mode (full screen) the flyouts behave properly.  Also this does not happen if i move photoshop to my center or right display, only the left.   I need to run photshop on the cintiq (left) for pen use.

I've tried to no affect:

• Turning off the graphics processor in the peformance settings
  • In Technology previews deactivating native canvas
  • Resetting my toolbars

What can I do?

Note: I cannot change the resolution on my monitors. I have a complicated workflow that I need Photoshop to behave in. I'm using the natitive resolution for the Wacom: 1920 x 1200

Other details: Windows 11

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (latest drivers)

I need space on the left of photoshop for the flyouts to behave properly.

Jimerb_0-1677939116965.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

@Jimerb it's an known issue with Windows 11, Adobe is aware of it, you can revert to Photoshop version 24.1.1 until Adobe provide a fix in a future update.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-ps-24-2-toolbar-submenu-goes-off-screen-to-my-laptop-secondary-screen/idc-p/13623896

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jimerb it's an known issue with Windows 11, Adobe is aware of it, you can revert to Photoshop version 24.1.1 until Adobe provide a fix in a future update.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-ps-24-2-toolbar-submenu-goes-off-screen-to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  That didn't come up when i searched.   I'll keep an eye on that thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines