• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools stop working and Scrollbar stops working; at complete random

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, when working in Photoshop and panning/scrolling around to different parts of my image, the image will freeze in place while the scrollbar continues to move. At this point, the scrollbar stops functioning and all my tools do as well. I can still operate the menus and switch tools, but none of the tools do anything. Saving and reopening the file temporarily fixes the issue, but it keeps on happening. I'd appreciate help in determining the cause of my issue. This only started happening when I got my tablet, and I can't rule it out as the cause, but I also updated Photoshop around that time, and it could be any number of reasons. If it is my tablet, this may be the wrong forum, but I'd appreciate some help in fixing the issue.

Software, specs, and technical information:

OS: Windows 10 Home (Version 2004, OS Build 19041.1165)

Version: Latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 (22.2.0), Creative Cloud (5.5.0.617)

Pointing Devices: Huion Inspiroy H610 Pro V2 with latest driver (v15.3.19.174), firmware (T184_191313); Mouse

Memory: 16GB DDR4, 8590MB allocated to Photoshop

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070; 8GB graphics memory (Driver ver. 461.92)

Errors/Error Logs/Event Logs: None that I can find

Plug-ins Installed: WebPShop

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue, and thank you for articulating it, because I didn't know how best to describe it. The only difference for me is that I'm on a Mac. I hoped/assumed that it was some sort of error with my wireless Logitech MX Master 2S mouse, but have ruled that out as the culprit after switching to another mouse. It's super frustrating and even if it only adds about 10-20 seconds to my process, it sometimes happens 2 or 3 times per image I'm editing. We can't be the only 2 people who are experiencing this. Hopefully others will find this and chime in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines