Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Top Menu Bar Is Flickering In Photoshop 2021 on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I come to the community in need of some help, everytime I rollover a menu item up here the button does a weird flicker. I have provided a video to show exactly what is happening. I tried googling and nothing came back useful. Hopefully there is a fix for this, thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about trouble with the menu items in Photoshop. Would you mind telling us the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Do you have 2 graphics card on the computer you're working on?

You can check out: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Let us know if this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'll have the answers to your questions below as well as some other answers that may be useful for the response.

Photoshop Ver: 22.4.3

Graphics Card: I have 1, an RTX 3070 with integrated graphics disabled in favor for the GPU

I had tried the first step provided in the document (to disable the GPU) but it did not help.

Looking forward to hearing back,

thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines