• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top tool bar

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find the bar for the widows, files and fill options on the top. I can't save my images or fill them I don't have access to any of those tools and I'm not sure how to access them on my computer but I just bought it and it's quite fresturating. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Check out your Workspaces - Window > Workspace.

If that doesn't sort out your issue, return for further suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. It still won't show. Any other suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try these, in turn.

See if pressing the Tab key brings it up.
Close and reopen the application.

Try resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences (then closing and reopening the application).

If none of these work post a screen shot and give details of your Photoshop and OS version and system infor such as amount of RAM and spare hard disk capacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 after it's still not showing the top bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're in Full screen mode.

Try pressing Shift+F once or twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jessica28154424xglr 

I agree with Per that you are most likely in Full Screen mode. Don't reset your preferences yet. Instead, try pressing Escape. Details here:

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/photoshop-screen-modes-interface-tricks/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

This is after. It just switch in and out of this mode but still not showing the top bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an aside, use the keyboard command Shift-Cmd-3 to take a full screen snapshot that you can upload. Better results than a camera.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm missing something, but looking at that screen shot from the OP I can't see an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jessica28154424xglr wrote:

I cant find the bar for the widows, files and fill options on the top. I can't save my images

E6099B5C-3C84-4CDA-B0C3-D70B81D89F31.jpeg

This is after. It just switch in and out of this mode but still not showing the top bar. 

The menu bar is showing in your screenshot. Fill is in the Edit menu and you also mentioned the File and Window menus.

You also have the options bar showing for the currently selected tool — in your case, the Hand tool.

Save is in the File menu, except that you are working on a Photoshop Cloud Document (psdc), which saves automatically when you close it.

Saving in the Cloud is not required. You can choose to save to your desktop, as most of us do. Let us know if you need assistance to do so.

What do you think you are missing?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines