• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Touch canvas rotation feature and pixel line broken.

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, 

I'm having issues with the two feature that I'm using the most:

Canvas rotation with the touch gesture.

Pixel line greyed out.

As a professional designer, the pixel line is very important and convenient, I know that this has been solved in the last version but unfortunately, the canvas rotation has been broken again!

To be able to use the canvas rotation on my machine (which is the most important feature to me) I'm using version 22.0.1. where the pixel line is greyed out (another very important feature in my workflow). 

the 22.4.1 is completely broken if I try to install this version even if I delete all the configuration I'm getting the internal program error so I can not use at all the GPU (I'm using an Acer Concept D 7 Ezel with an Nvidia Geforce RTX Studio 2070).

How this could be possible, Photoshop is supposed to be an application for professionals stable and reliable, if Adobe wants to bring new feature should be very careful to not break the basic feature that professionals are using for a decade daily in their workflow!

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?