• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Controls appearance?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on with Transform Controls appearance in newest update? When you move text block with Move tool sometimes it disappear, sometimes just a part is visible and even more wierd thing happens when you move it with keyboard arrows. It goes totally mess???

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Thanks, I already fix that with reinstalling Photoshop, then I checked "Deactivate Native Canvas" as somebody mention in another post and I also "Reset Preferences on Quit" and now everything is working fine. BTW since you mention "Use Graphic Processor" that part is dimmed for me, I can't get those checked? Thanks!

2021-10-18_19-01-57.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Preferences > Performance... is "Use Graphics Processor" checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I already fix that with reinstalling Photoshop, then I checked "Deactivate Native Canvas" as somebody mention in another post and I also "Reset Preferences on Quit" and now everything is working fine. BTW since you mention "Use Graphic Processor" that part is dimmed for me, I can't get those checked? Thanks!

2021-10-18_19-01-57.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, yes, looks like your card is pretty old and not supported in the current version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realise that but do not seee any flaws in performance so I guess it is fine for kind of job I need. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one computer with not supported GPU and the same problem with transform controls appearance with 23.0.2 on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Please try to check "Deactivate Native Canvas" in the menu Edit/Preferences/Technology preview (Pc) or Photoshop/Preferences/Technology preview (Mac), then restart Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did but it doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines