• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform handles/corners shifting around when clicking on them

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is minor but has bugged me enough that I'm now searching for a fix/workaround, etc. and can't find one... Photoshop on Windows (current version). I have transform controls showing when I have a layer selected (the little white boxes around the border).

The issue is that when I click on one, say to drag and resize the layer, they all shift around slightly to some different layout so I'm no longer clicking and dragging but usually moving the whole layer around. I have to click on a corner once, wait for them to shift around, then click and drag the handle from the slightly different position where it moved to. How do I fix that?

(I can provide screenshots/vid if useful.)

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like it yes. Apparently I've discovered the workaround (click a second time). The key issue really seems to be that the transform bounding box on something like a text layer is not the actual bounding box. Clicking one of the transform corners switches it to the actual bounding box which is usually bigger, which you then need to grab and use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines