• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform object command gives an error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to use cmd T on mac , I am getting an error that says "could not comlete your request because of a program error."

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you provided actual info about your system, i.e. what exact Mac you are using. Also show us what you are actualyl trying to transform.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook Pro  15inch 2015, with MacOS 12.3.1, AMD RadeonR9 M370X 2GB, 

Trying to scale an object on a layer ... I get the error as soon as I press cmd T . I have shown the error in an attachment to the original message . The problem started after I updated to Photoshop 24.1. 

Now I am trying to install an older version 23.something to see if that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind ... I fixed the problem .... Deleted all the legacy version the setting in Finder->Go->Library->Preferences->Adobe Photoshop<Version>Settings folder. Uninstalled and Re-installed Photoshop 24.1.0. This has fixed the problem. I was facing problem with Spot healing brush too.... That probelm also has got fixed because of what I did now. 

Thanks for your interest . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines