• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Photos into Watercolors with a Free Photoshop Action By Charles Purdy

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/transform-photos-into-watercolors-with-a-free-ph...

Anyone else managed to get this to work? I've tried 4 different images and all just crash my mac or say that the patterns or actions (that I loaded from this webpage) are missing or do not work.

#frustrated

Cheers.

Cheers, Louis
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I think it is the Photoshop version. I am using Captura de pantalla 2021-11-17 a las 18.11.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have the same version of PS - just dissapointed because the effect looks great...

Cheers, Louis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you download the actions from this link, works: https://assets.adobe.com/public/c942ff9a-6c74-4437-5b2f-9f3592f4c1e1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiya.

Thanks for your message - are they the same as before? I downloaded a whole bunch of stuff before and 'plugged' them in...

Cheers, Louis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines