• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Tool Center handle missing

Explorer ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated PS and found a change in the transform tool. There used to be a center "handle" that could be moved to any place to make the object rotate from that point. 
I'm a calligrapher and used this method to straighten my lines of text to match the beginning of the line. Without that center handle the line transforms like a see-saw. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this problem? Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 4.22.08 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

I just found the answer - center axis point has to be checked in the very top left of the menu items. I couldn't figure out how to delete this question- so I'm putting in the answer I found through the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found the answer - center axis point has to be checked in the very top left of the menu items. I couldn't figure out how to delete this question- so I'm putting in the answer I found through the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@liandal43549818 wrote:

center axis point has to be checked in the very top left of the menu items.

You post will be helpful to others who search the forums, and thank you for posting! I've marked your answer "correct". The reference point can also be enabled in Preferences.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines