• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform tool doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I have sign up to get photoshop 23. Whenever i try to use the transform tool, it's doesent work and a error message pop up tell me that's beacause an program error. I tried to desinstall et reinstall photoshop but the issue is persistent.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you uninstall, opt to remove preferences, too.  then reinstall.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you using Photoshop 23 or 2023? Please note the full version in help>system info.

Please post the contents of Photoshop's Help>System Info... menu, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.
If your post disappears, do not repost it, as it might need to be approved by a moderator. As an alternative you can save it to a .txt file on your computer and attach it on your answer via the forum. (attachments do not post from e-mail)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am using photoshop 2023

Version Adobe Photoshop : 24.1.1 20230112.r.238 4bbfa7a x64

Système d'exploitation : Windows 10 64 bits
Version : 10 10.0.19045.2486
Architecture système : UC Intel Famille :6, modèle :14, niveau :9 avec MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2
Nombre de processeurs physiques : 4
Vitesse du processeur : 3000 MHz
Mémoire intégrée : 8103 Mo
Mémoire libre : 5178 Mo
Mémoire disponible pour Photoshop : 5458 Mo
Mémoire utilisée par Photoshop : 70 %

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines