• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Tool Pixelation Issue

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use the transform tool to resize an image, no matter what form of transformation I do, my picture turns pixelated. I've tried many different interpolation settings and nothing seems to be fixing the issue and I'm at my wits end. Is this a bug? I'm trying to design a grad announcment using photos I've taken. When I open an image I want to use on the announcement. the quality looks great. When I drag the layer over to my grad announcement file and drop it, the pictures is very big and I need to size it down to fit on my card. When I use the transform tool to shrink the image, it results in that image being pixelated. I'm providing images below. I've never had this issue before. Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us more info and post screenshot of entire Ps window with Layers panel visible?

You are dragging photo from somewhere right? It is creating Smart Object after dragging right? What are Resolution and dimensions of document and image dragged? Please write them down and post here along with requested screenshot.

Are you taking screenshot before commiting transform?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I try to use the transform tool 

There is no »Transform Tool« in Photoshop. 

Tools are represented in the Toolbar, Free Transform is in the Edit Menu. 

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines