• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble getting Camera Raw Profile into Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a profile in Camera Raw and I cannot find it for the life of me. It's not showing up in Lightroom Classic and it's showing up odd in photoshop/camera raw. 

I created multiple profiles thinking I messed something up. Now in Camera Raw in the Edit section I see two of the profiles I made under Profile. BUT when I select the Preset icon on the side I don’t see these profiles anywhere but I do see other profiles I’ve made. So obviously I’ve done something wrong and certain things are not communicating with other things...? 

Also I tried exporting them, and importing that zip to lightroom and it imported into the preset section not the profile section so they look different. 

Pictures; First is of the profiles from the 'edit' section. They're called JosieProfiles and there is two. Second pic is in the profiles section and I don't see JosieProfiles I just see JosieTest and JosiePhotoPresets which has different profiles on it. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?