Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with filters

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I am having a problem accessing certain filter groups. When I open the filter panel I notice a lot of stuff is missing. These are not 3rd party filters nor anything extra I installed but filters like the artistic gallery that should have been there from the PS install. After doing some research I saw that you have to enable "Show all Filter Gallery groups and names" from the plug-ins section of the preferences panel but when I went do that I noticed the entire "Filters & Extension Panels" section was missing. Instead there's a section called "Legacy Extensions". This is a new PC but and I only recently installed PS on it but I have it installed on my laptop with no issues. If anyone knows the problem I would greatly appreciate your help. 

Screenshot.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JRStudios 

Some filters won't work in CMYK and some won't work in 16- or 32-bit. Can you check those? To test, start a new file in 8-bit RGB and see if they work there.

Another possibility is that you have a very large file size (in pixels). What are the dimensions in pixels?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines