Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Try to resize a bath of 58 photos.

Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 58 photos I would like to resize. I have set up in the Image Processor, in my Photoshop, filling in all the correct blanks. Selected folder to be resized, selected folder where they are to be saved. Save as JPEG's, put in the size I want them to be, after resizing. Then pushed the Run button. The the photos appear flashing on screen. When I open the saved folder I find only the first photo has been resized the remainder are all the original size.  What is happening, what have I sent wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 58 photos I would like to resize. I have set up in the Image Processor, in my Photoshop, filling in all the correct blanks. Selected folder to be resized, selected folder where they are to be saved. Save as JPEG's, put in the size I want them to be, after resizing. Then pushed the Run button. The the photos appear flashing on screen. When I open the saved folder I find only the first photo has been resized the remainder are all the original size.  What is happening, what have I sent wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of macOS and Photoshop are you using?

Can you post a screenshot of the Image Processor with the settings your using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines