• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to clean out the spots in this picture but it doesn't work out.

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the matrix poster 1.jpg

ba2fbd07-d2d7-4f9d-b5d3-bf4578560e2e.png

As you can see I took the Matrix poster and cut some parts in order to make it look like the codes of the film. I ended up with the result below but unfortunately I was left with alot of marks on the design and I've trying to clear it out with content-aware fill but to no avail. What should I do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Untitled-2.jpg

You can remove a lot of the noise with a few steps:

1. Convert the content to a Smart Object so that you're working non-destructively (with the layer selected, right-click in the Layers panel to the right of the layer name and select Convert to Smart Object or go to Layer > Smart Objects > Convert to Smart Object)
  2. Go to Filter > Camera Raw
  3. In the Basic section, drag the Clarity slider all the way to the left (-100)
  4. In the Basic section, drag the Dehaze slider about halfway to the left (-50)
  5. In the Detail section, drag the Noise Reduction slider all the way to the right (100)
  6. Click OK
  7. Go to Filters > Dust and Scratches and try Radius at 1 and Threshold at 100

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines