Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Trying to make doormat mockups, but the displacement layer I bought is inconsistent

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make doormat mockups for my family's business. We purchased a "doormat mockup maker" thing or whatever and with it came 7 .PSD files that came with a displacement layer in each of them. For some reason that I can't figure out, it's incredibly inconsistent and sometimes it works properly, and sometimes it has weird fuzzy effects like seen below. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks.

hope you like pointers.jpgpointers but bad.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, for some reasons the labels didn't work, so I'm saying this here;
The top one is the one that is what I want them to look like, the bottom one is the glitchy one. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact the developer of the "Doormat Mockup Maker" thingy you bought.  I've never heard of it.  You should consult their documentation about how to use it.  Also find out if it's compatible with your version of Photoshop CC.  

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines