Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to understand

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be69ac4eb5a0f9df85cd0e546ab06b8cddf0b57d.png

This person made a really cool graphical art, and I'd like to know what they did in order to achieve the effects and outcome of this image! If you think you have an idea on everything that was done and can explain it to me, please let me know!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, this is not so much "plugins 'n' tricks," but actual artists painting them in many kinds of software, including PS, 3D software, etc. Like magazines for Photoshop, one of the magazines for those styles is ImagineFX

ImagineFX - Wikipedia

From the ones I've glanced, they seem less repetitive than PS magazines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inaccurate, this person made this in their own over the course of a few hours, likely less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I'm saying... They either draw or paint it, or design it in 3D software.

What are you saying?

If you understand it, why are you asking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmmm...  That's strange.  Clicking on the image makes the background go black, which on this forum, usually means that it is a PNG with transparency.  Sure enough, saving the image to a local drive and opening it in Photoshop showed that to be the case.  A suspicious person might think that the OP created the image and that we are being spammed.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines