• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two document with diffrent adjustment layer

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this artist with two of the same document but one is in color and the other in b/w. So i try to mimic it by using Window/ > Arrange > 2 up verticle , i got the two screen but they sync and i want one to be b/w and the other to be in color. Anyone knows what to do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Looks like from the screenshot, Proof colors were used by going to View>Proof Setup>Custom>Gray Gamma 2.2.

You can do that on your orginal document by going to Window>Arrange>New View and then using Proof Setup.

bw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could go to Image>Duplicate, which will create a duplicate of your image with the word copy, then turn that one to Black & White and use Window>Arrange.

dupl.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is close but not what i want ,so i was looking through the video and i found what he kinda did but not really sure cause i think he has a shortcut to turn it b/w. Do u have a clue? black and white.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically the two ducument does sync and one is in b/w

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like from the screenshot, Proof colors were used by going to View>Proof Setup>Custom>Gray Gamma 2.2.

You can do that on your orginal document by going to Window>Arrange>New View and then using Proof Setup.

bw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Omg , it works! , thank you very much for helping me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines